PCB CS 6CH RELAY/GFD
- Control System Expansion
- LED Indicators for Diagnostics
- Stackable with other CS PCBs for shared
power & CAN-bus
- PC/104 hole pattern
- Two pole relays for complete isolation
- Current reading on all channels
- Ground fault detection on all channels
- Auto fuse on all channels
- Dedicated LEDs for on/off indication on each channel
- Actual isolation resistance can be read from the user interface of the system.
The Relay & GFD board is an expansion board for the control system range. It runs stacked with a master PCB. The benefit of isolation monitoring on all relays is the ability to detect, switch off and isolate the troubled circuit while other circuits are active. The PC/104 stacking feature allows for swift mounting and keeps wiring to a minimum. Complete range of stackable expansion boards for various applications available.